“Go as many places as you can. You can always make money, you can’t always make memories.”
- Last two (2) months pay slips
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Valid identification (Passport, National ID, Driver’s Licence)
- A completed Guarantor Form (provided by TIP) signed and stamped by a Justice of the Peace.
- The Guarantor must not have a TIP Education Loan, a TIP Debt Consolidation Loan or a TIP Vacation Loan and/or signed for any other member who currently has any of these loans with the Society.
- Must be a consistent financial member for at least six (6) months
- For loan eligibility, a TIP for Life plan is a prerequisite
- Members must be employed in the field of education
- Must be between 18 and 55 years old
- Members will be required to submit a birth certificate or passport
- All loan repayments must be made by salary deduction
- The maximum repayment period is twelve (12) months
- Upon applying for the loan, the member must produce their last two (2) months pay slips and a valid photo identification (Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID)
- There must be supporting evidence of vacation expenditure
- Interest rate is calculated monthly on the reducing balance
- Withdrawals will only be guaranteed in excess of your account balance, that is, your total loan balances must be 100% covered by your account balance.